You must have an account with a duly licensed broker to trade in listed securities. To this end, you would typically need to open a Brokerage Account and a CDC Sub-Account with your broker. However, only non-broker clearing members of CDC does not require sub account opening forms.

Any individual (over 18 years of age) or a registered corporate entity can open an account with an authorised broker subject to completion of account opening formalities including submission of duly filled in account opening forms along with requisite documents and satisfactory client due-diligence review.

Click below to download Account Opening Form.

Paper Form Button